One of the most appreciated forms of giving is the giving of time and talents. Holy Trinity depends upon the involvement of its parishioners to help implement programs, activities and events such as Christian formation, social events and worship services. The church couldn’t run without the dedication of those who give of themselves in this way.
Also important, however, are the financial gifts that help keep the church running in a practical sense. These are the gifts that help support our programs and help expand our ministries.
Each October, Holy Trinity offers parishioners the opportunity to make an annual pledge to the church for the upcoming calendar year. For budgeting purposes, we ask that parishioners return pledge cards by the Sunday following All Saints Day (November first). However, pledge cards are always accepted, regardless of the time of year. Individuals and families are encouraged to prayerfully consider their pledges; and pledges of any amount are welcome. Some families even use this opportunity to teach their children about the importance of, and the joys that can be found through, stewardship by allowing each child to fill out a pledge card.
All types of giving are welcomed and appreciated at Holy Trinity. Even if you have not filled out a pledge card for this year, please consider supporting Holy Trinity as you are able. Gifts can be placed in the alms basin during worship services, placed in the drop box in the door of the financial office, or mailed to the church at the following address: Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, 100 Church Drive, Auburn, AL 36830.
Special Donations and Collections
In addition to regular giving, Holy Trinity offers a number of opportunities throughout the year to give to special projects. Examples include:
- Donations to support our growing Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program
- Special Christmas and Easter flowers
- Special Christmas and Easter music
- Donations benefitting Sawyerville Day Camp
- Other outreach endeavors including clergy assistance to those in need
If you would like to support any of these projects, please note which project you are supporting in the “Memo” line of your check, or email the Financial Administrator at email@example.com to coordinate your donation.
Holy Trinity is pleased to be able to accept gifts in the following forms:
- Personal Checks
- E-Checks issued directly from your bank (automated billing)
- Online giving using a debit or credit card or bank account draft. Click here to be taken to our secure Online Giving site
- Text Giving - text HTEC to 73256
- Stocks (please contact the Financial Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
for stock transfer information)
Please direct all inquiries about financial stewardship to email@example.com.