Holy Trinity has a young spirit with an old inheritance. There have been Episcopalians worshipping in the Auburn area since the 1840s. In 1886, the Church of the Holy Innocents was founded and a building was soon erected at 126 Magnolia Avenue. From Holy Innocents, sprung both Saint Dunstan’s Episcopal Student Center and Holy Trinity. Holy Trinity parish moved to our current location in 1958. We began worshipping in our current church building in 1998.
Today, our church is growing and dynamic. We are big enough to worship God in anonymity and small enough for anyone to become involved in the leadership and work of the parish. We are excited to be Episcopalians living out our rich tradition of common prayer, beautiful liturgy that engages all the senses, careful study of the Holy Bible, and service to the world. We are thankful that God is bearing fruit through us with our particular combination of thoughtfulness and faithfulness.